Johannes Faupel – Systemic Therapist and Consultant SG, IGST, Coach, Springer Nature Author
Are you looking for a supervisor and coach working systemically for Frankfurt am Main, the Rhine-Main area – and for online coaching? Here are the offers for supervision, mediation and systemic consulting from Johannes Faupel:
- Systemic couple therapy and family therapy
- Systemic consulting, therapy, supervision
- Business Coaching and Executive Coaching
- Online coaching
- Supervision for social institutions
- Team development and Team building
- Mediation in the context of disputes between shareholders of companies and organizations
- Supervision for hospitals and clinic departments
- Team supervision
- Supervision for couples, couple counseling, couple therapy
- Consulting, intervision and supervision for psychotherapists and psychologists, also online
- Supervision for teachers
- Continuing education and supervision for day care centers
- Volunteer work in suicide prevention
- Development of own concepts to increase the ability to concentrate, e.g. Mind-Rooms
Johannes Faupel – Qualifications
- Systemic Therapist and Consultant (SG, IGST)
- Member Internationale Gesellschaft für Systemische Therapie IGST
- Member of the Systemic Society – Systemische Gesellschaft (SG)
- Certified in Systemic Therapy and Consulting by the Systemic Society – Johannes Faupel – Systemische Gesellschaft (SG), Berlin
- Certified within the framework of the federal program “Elternchance ist Kinderchance” (Parents’ Chance is Children’s Chance)
- Certified by the International Society for Systemic Therapy (IGST), Heidelberg
- Development of an intensive approach for crisis intervention and short-term therapy
- Licensed partner sysTelios Clinic Siedelsbrunn – sysTelios Transfer
- Author on the topic of Burnout Prevention for Springer Nature
- Publications in exponere-Verlag Frankfurt
- Holder of the patent for a psychologist and counseling tool
Recommendation Johannes Faupel
“In search of professional supervision, we found Mr. Faupel. Initial contact and first supervision were scheduled at short notice.
Already after the first session we were convinced as a team of the high quality work.
Mr. Faupel empathically perceived our concerns and worked very constructively with us.
Gladly again and again!”
Geschäftsführerin Praxisgemeinschaft Therapiezentrum balance in Hünstetten-Görsroth
Recommendation Johannes Faupel – Stadtjugendring Wiesbaden
“Mr. Faupel has accompanied us on a selective basis for several years and his supervisions provide an important and professional basis for reflecting on our cooperation in the office, as well as decisive impulses for conflict resolution and the constructive development of our team. His flexibility and clever approach to diverse problems have convinced us of his work.”
Stadtjugendring Wiesbaden e.V.
My specialization is the Hypnosystemic Approach, in which Dr. med. Gunther Schmidt has combined Systemic Therapy and the Hypnotherapy of Milton H. Erickson.